Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Recession Proof Shopping!

Welcome to Recession Proof Shopping! The purpose of this blog is to guide you through shopping during the recession and help you get the most for your dollar. With our economy on a downswing, it is important to make those dollars stretch, and stretch some more!

My goal is to make this blog a place where the average person can learn how to "work the deals" with as little effort as possible. My focus will be on shopping for the necessities in life, ie: groceries and household goods, but I will also include other deals I come across.

Please feel free to ask questions and make comments.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's off to a great start, Chrissy!
    Keep up the good work. I'm subcribing via RSS.

    Ben U.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! After I review it, I will be happy to post it!